Monday, June 30, 2008

Day 14

Today I have outdone myself today with good deeds. All my good deeds happened today because my mum is still sick in bed (refer to Day 13) and I wanted to help her. My first good deed consisted of me making mu Mum a cup of tea because she wanted a hot drink so I made her a cup of tea in bed. My second good deed was emptying the dishwasher because the dishwasher needed emptying and so since my mum and my sister were sick I decided to empty it for them. My third and final good deed was cooking dinner for everyone by myself without any help. My family think I can make a great batch of Nachos and Pikelets.

1 comment:

Mr. Read said...

I'm most impressed by your last 3 days of blogs Kadison. You have demonstrated thoughtfulness toward your family. They must of appreciated your cooking. I really like pikelets. I used to make them when I was your age too.Your good deeds are making a difference to others!

My Blog For Dummies